The company must address relevant health issues, including promoting health equity, reducing the cost of care, and engaging individuals as advocates for the overall health of the person
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey, March 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Incorporated Duct (Nasdaq: CNDT), a business process services and solutions company, will be on hand at the HIMSS 2022 Global Health Conference & Expo with an array of solutions that demonstrate how the business is reinventing data, processes and people to drive collaboration across the health ecosystem. A team of community health, public health and care management experts will be at booth #4650 to discuss how Conduent delivers exceptional results with solutions that address health disparities and the social determinants of health, create better experiences and outcomes for individuals and improve public health. . The event will be held live from March 14-18 in Orlando, Florida.
Conduent’s HIMSS22 exhibit will include these flagship solutions from its portfolio serving the healthcare industry:
- Conduent Community Vision – Easily visualize data from electronic health records integrated with social determinants of health and other community-related data to identify causes of poor patient outcomes.
- Conduent Healthy Communities Institute (HCI) Solutions and Services – Improve community health with the HCI data management and analytics platform that provides intuitive visualizations and tools to identify at-risk populations and support community health needs assessments (CHNAs).
- Driver care management – Help members navigate their healthcare journey with proprietary analytics, comprehensive data, and cutting-edge decision technology that provides a 360-degree view of the patient, including socioeconomic demographics, behaviors and medical risks.
- Maven® Disease Surveillance and Outbreak Management Solution – Supports communicable and chronic disease tracking with the ability to quickly scale to capture and analyze health data for acute outbreaks through a cloud-hosted, user-centric, and highly configurable solution.
“Conduent healthcare customers reach 75% of the insured population and span providers, payers, pharmaceutical life sciences and government healthcare organizations. Our experience gives us a unique view of business process solutions through the lens of the patient journey. As the healthcare ecosystem becomes more collaborative, we are continually evolving Conduent’s solutions to meet the moment. We look forward to expanding our presence and performance across the healthcare continuum to improve individual experiences and engagement,” said Randall King, president, Business Solutions at Conduent.
Professionals across the global health ecosystem will connect in person and digitally to HIMSS22 for the education, innovation, and collaboration needed to reimagine health and wellbeing for everyone, everywhere. Conduent solutions address key issues that these healthcare leaders routinely face:
- advancing health equity
- reduce the cost of care
- inspire individuals to become their own best advocates throughout the care journey
- cross-sectoral solutions to improve public health
At HIMSS22 on Thursday, March 17 starting at 8:30 a.m. EDT, Mary Golway, MSN, RN, NPD-BC of CalvertHealth and Jane Chai, MPH, Public Health Expert of Conduent HCI, will co-present A goal-oriented CHNA to address health disparities. The pair will detail how CalvertHealth transformed the process of developing the community health needs assessment from a “check the box” activity into a catalyst for addressing whole-person wellness for county populations. of Calvert in Maryland with unique partnerships to address health disparities. The session will take place in room WF4 at the Orange County Convention Center.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments, creating exceptional results for its customers and the millions of people who rely on them. Through processes, technology, and our diverse and dedicated associates, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enable revenue growth. That’s why most Fortune 100 companies and more than 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their critical interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve the experiences of millions of people every day, including three out of four US insured patients, 10 million employees who use its HR services and nearly 18 million benefit recipients. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional results to customers, including $18 billion in total reductions from medical bill reviews of workers’ compensation claims, up to 40% HR operations, up to 27% reduction in government benefit costs, up to 40% improvement in financial, accounting and procurement spend, and improved customer service interaction times by up to to 20% with higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more about conduct.com.
Sharon Lakes, Conduent, +1-214-592-7637, [email protected]
Contact with Investor Relations:
Giles Goodburn, driver, +1-203-216-3546, [email protected]
To note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit www.news.conduent.com. For open commentary, insights, and industry insights, visit http://twitter.com/Conduent, http://www.linkedin.com/company/conduct Where http://www.facebook.com/Conduent.
Conduent is a trademark of Conduent Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.