“We are delighted to welcome Tyler back to Cowen’s advanced healthcare research team,” said
Before joining Cowen,
Cowen’s acclaimed research department consists of 58 senior analysts spanning nearly 950 stocks across multiple industries including healthcare, consumer, energy, sustainability and energy transition, tech media, and telecommunications , capital goods and industrial products, and
About Cowen Health Care Research
- With 18 senior analysts, including seven dedicated to biotechnology, Cowen has one of the largest healthcare research footprints on
- The team also includes two Cowen’s analysts
Washington Research Groupexclusively devoted to health policy. This effort complements and is integrated into the fundamental analysis of the company.
- Cowen’s healthcare analysts are consistently ranked among the best in third-party polls, such as Institutional Investor magazine’s All-America research team and the Refinitiv StarMine Analyst Awards.
- The team has a long tradition of collaboration and thought leadership. Renowned publications such as Cowen’s Biotech Quarterly, Therapeutics Categories and the Annual Drug Price Survey have been widely read and published regularly for over 25 years. Other prominent publications include Pharmaceutical Industry Pulse, Specialty Pharmaceutical Industry Pulse, and Life Science Tool Kit.
- The research team also publishes numerous studies under Cowen’s flagship banner, Ahead of the CurveÂ® Series. Recent reports have included extensive explorations of immuno-oncology, gene therapy, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
- The Company hosts some of the oldest and busiest events in the industry, including Cowen’s
Healthcare Conference(now in his 42sd year); the Therapeutic conference(now in his 24e year); the MedTools Conference(now in his 10e year); and the FutureHealth Conference(now in his 7e year). Cowen also hosts many targeted events, including this year’s Cowen Gene Therapy Summit, the Oncology Innovation Summit, and the Psychedelics and New Mechanisms in Neuropsychiatry Summit.
About Cowen Inc.
646 569 5897
2021 GlobeNewswire, Inc., source