Treatment for hyperthermia is a non-invasive method of raising the temperature of the tumor in its structure to encourage blood flow, increase oxygen supply, and make tumor cells more susceptible to radiation. Radiation oncologists can improve tumor regulation by introducing hyperthermia into radiation therapy while minimizing the risk to healthy tissues.
Worldwide sales in the Cancer Hyperthermia Treatment market are projected to experience a CAGR of + 6% in the forecast period 2021-2027.
Cancer care is experiencing a paradigm shift on every side of the world, with healthcare providers adopting a variety of non-invasive diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to minimize patient discomfort and improve clinical outcomes. This bodes well for hyperthermia cancer treatment providers. The treatment of breast and prostate cancer is expected to generate maximum revenue streams due to their impressive prevalence rates. In addition, microwave hyperthermia cancer devices will see a big boom.
Awareness of the therapeutic effects of hyperthermia on various types of malignancies is growing and this is likely to drive sales growth of the global hyperthermia device market. The increasing number of experts in the field of hyperthermia is sensitizing patients to the use of hyperthermia to destroy tumor cells and to increase drug uptake in the target cells through the use of hyperthermia treatment in conjunction with chemotherapy.
Numerous clinical studies of hyperthermia combined with radiation therapy have demonstrated the ability of hyperthermia treatment to increase human tumor temperature, and it has been proven that a combination of hyperthermia and radiation therapy is superior and more effective than radiation therapy alone. The supremacy of hyperthermia treatment is expected to fuel the global hyperthermia treatment market for cancer.
Leading market players
- Pyrexar medicine
- Celsius42 GmbH
- Hydrosun GmbH
- Oncotherm Kft
- Andromedic Srl
- Yamamoto Vinita Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Haifu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- innoMedicus Ltd.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report @ Click Here: –
Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market
- In terms of device type, the global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market has been segmented into Infrared Hyperthermia Device, Ultrasonic Hyperthermia Device, Microwave Hyperthermia Device, and others. The Microwave Hyperthermia Devices segment is expected to dominate the global hyperthermia cancer treatment market throughout the forecast period.
- Based on the method of treatment, the global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment market has been divided into Locoregional and Whole Body Therapy. The locoregional segment has been divided into external & interstitial, intraluminal or endocavitary procedures, continuous hyperthermic peritoneal perfusion (CHPP), and deep tissue & regional perfusion.
- Recently, several clinical studies have shown that hyperthermia with radiation therapy and / or chemotherapy for the treatment of recurrent breast cancer, melanoma, head and neck cancer, prostate, cervix and other locations of locally advanced or recurrent cancer offers additional benefits with fewer side effects, to destroy cancer cells.
- inconsistent types of devices used for hyperthermia treatment include infrared hyperthermia devices, ultrasonic hyperthermia devices, microwave hyperthermia devices, and others.
- The global hyperthermia cancer treatment market has seen remarkable growth over the past decade due to the increase in the prevalence of various cancers and favorable policies
Functional principles of internal heating techniques
Mixed treatments such as hyperthermia and chemotherapy via controlled localized heating can be achieved with the help of radio frequency (RF) and microwave. Recent advances in radio frequency and microwave mediated hyperthermia include applicators, which are best suited for superficial hyperthermia. On the other hand, internal heating or deep hyperthermia is combined with brachytherapy, ie a needle-shaped antenna / electrode that can be implanted directly into the tissue or inserted through a catheter.
The wide variety of applicator designs for internal heating such as microwave antennas, capacitively coupled RF catheter-based electrodes, and ultrasound systems create value creation opportunities for companies in the hyperthermia cancer treatment market. Medical technology companies gain a strong study of the operating principles of internal heating techniques and other devices.
Get Slay May Deals Up To 40% Off This Report @
Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market Segmentation
Segmented by device type
- Microwave hyperthermia machine
- Ultrasonic hyperthermia machine
- Infrared hyperthermia device
- Shortwave hyperthermia device
Segmented by end user
- Research institutes
- Cancer centers
Segmented by application
- Breast cancer
- Liver cancer
- Soft tissue sarcoma
- Head and neck cancer
- Prostate cancer
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market research report detailed TOC of Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment –
– Market launch and market review for the treatment of hyperthermia cancer
Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market By Application
Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment market industry chain analysis
Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market By Type
– Industry manufacture, consumption, export, import by region
– Industry Value ($) by Region
Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Region
– Main region of Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market
- i) Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market Sales
- ii) Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market Revenue and Share
– List of major companies
Report Consultant is a premier destination for your business skills and analytical solutions as we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are knowledgeable to provide one-stop solutions. We skillfully combine qualitative and quantitative research in precise proportions to produce the best report that not only provides the latest insights but also helps you grow.
Contact number: + 81-368444299