Both Pennsylvania and New Jersey are considered some of the best states to live in, and the Garden State is the best of the best according to Wallet Hub.
No, really, we’re not kidding. New Jersey was considered the best state to live in. Wallet Hub recently created a new poll that shows which states are best to live on the âBest States to Live 2021â list.
We learned from Wallet Hub that the survey “compared the 50 states using 52 key indicators of quality of life“. It was also mentioned that comparisons ranged from “housing costs and income growth to educational rates and hospital quality”.
Some of the survey categories included affordability, economy, education and health, quality of life, safety. This is where the Garden State landed in every category listing.
- Affordability – New Jersey ranked 49th. It is certain that this is the cheapest state to live in.
- Economy – New Jersey ranked 32nd. Not the biggest there either.
- Education & Health – New Jersey ranked 5th. It is very good to know now. We want to make sure that our children are getting the right education and that we are in good health in the state.
- Quality of Life – New Jersey ranked 7th. This is impressive.
- Safety – New Jersey took 1st place. Living in a very safe state brings peace of mind.
As it stands, education and health, quality of life and safety are the categories that helped the garden state take first place overall as “Best States to Live in 2021”.
Pennsylvania was 10th overall, which is great. Here are the rankings for Pennsylvania, according to Wallet Hub.
- Affordability – Pennsylvania ranked 30th.
- Economy – Pennsylvania ranked 42nd.
- Education & Health – Pennsylvania ranked 25th.
- Quality of Life – Pennsylvania ranked 2nd.
- Security – Pennsylvania ranked 7th.
There you have it, you must be very proud to live in some of the best states. Wallet Hub also announced that New Mexico was the “worst” state of all 50 states in the United States
LOOK: Here are the 50 best beach towns in America
Read on to see if your favorite beach town made the cut.