WASHINGTON, May 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Women Business Collaborative (WBC), the leading alliance of organizations, businesses and individuals working together to achieve equal position, pay and power for all women in business, announced today 2022 CEO Excellence in Gender Equity Recipients and 2022 Diversity Award and Trailblazer Award Recipients for Gender Equity and Diversity.
“The CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity Award recognizes business leaders whose efforts have made a significant contribution to advancing diversity within their companies and increasing opportunities for women in business roles. “said the general manager of WBC. Edie Fraser. “We are thrilled to honor these extraordinary individuals who are leading by example in advancing gender equity and diversity in the workplace,” added Mr. Fraser.
The 2022 CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity recipients are:
- Julie Sweet -Accenture
- Mike Kaufman – Cardinal Health
- Arvind Krishna –IBM
- Patrick (Pat) Gelsinger – intel company
- Nicholas Hieronimus – L’Oreal Group
- Kathy Guardian – Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Ramon Laguarta – PepsiCo
- Hans Vestberg – Verizon Communications
- Brewer Rosalind “Roz” – Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Kristine Peck – Zoetis
The WBC Trailblazer in Gender Equity and Diversity Award honors individual leaders who have implemented innovative change within their own communities and beyond.
The 2022 Trailblazer in Gender Equity & Diversity winners are:
- Sharon Bowen – Chairman, New York Stock Exchange
- Shelly Kapoor Collins – Partner, Sway Ventures and Founding Partner, Shatter Fund
- Geena Davis – Oscar-winning actor; Founder and President, Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
- Margo Georgiadis – CEO-Partner, Flagship Pioneering
- Sheila C. Johnson – Founder and CEO, Salamander Hotels & Resorts
- Judy Woodruff – Anchor and Editor, PBS NewsHour
“The Trailblazer in Gender Equity and Diversity Award honors individual leaders who have implemented innovative change within their own communities and beyond,” said WBC’s chief operating officer. Gwen Young. “These extraordinary women promote gender equity and diversity in everything they do, whether it’s uplifting those around them or cultivating an environment of inclusion. Their efforts have paved the way women in their communities and future generations of women leaders, and we are honored to recognize their contributions.”
Winners will be honored at the WBC Action For Impact Annual Summit which will be held virtually September 21-222022.
For more information on WBC, the 2022 Honorees, and to register for the Annual Summit, please visit www.wbcollaborative.org/a4isummit.
About Women Business Collaborative
Women Business Collaborative (WBC) is an alliance of over seventy women’s business organizations and hundreds of business leaders creating a movement to achieve equal position, pay and power for all women in business. Through collaboration, advocacy, action and accountability, we mobilize thousands of diverse professional women and men, business organizations, public and private companies to accelerate change. For more information, please visit https://www.wbcollaborative.org.
SOURCE Women Business Collaborative